What did you think?
I thought this group is moving in the right direction though I thought they missed a couple reasons, they stated eleven reasons for impeaching Trump but left these off...
* Trump’s lies about why the Summit with North Korea ended without resolution.
* Trump’s threats and actions, including hiring a convicted liar and mass murdering monster and organizer of death squads- Elliot Abrams, to try to bring down the legitimate governments, people’s democracies, of Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua.
* The frame-up and arrest of Meng Wanzhou in an attempt to thwart China’s participation in building an international 5G Network.
* Imposing sanctions on Venezuela, Cuba, Iran in violation of all international norms and human rights.
* Pulling out of the nuclear agreement with Russia.
* Drone attacks killing civilians and then ordering that civilian deaths do not have to be accounted for. Trump has already carried out more drone attacks than Obama during his entire time in Office.
I appreciated the emphasis on mass action in the streets brought about by talking to people about why Trump should be impeached...
and they set March 19 as the first day of action to insist Congress open hearings to find out if there are grounds for impeachment with the specific suggestion people call and visit their members of Congress.
To this I would suggest a massive campaign of writing Letters to the Editor pushing for Trump’s impeachment and removal from office.
I especially liked that they stressed the urgency of impeaching Trump not just for what he has done but in order to stop him before he can do more harm.
I also liked that it was stated this was not a “party issue;” it is a Constitutional issue that we can’t, and shouldn’t, wait for the 2020 Election because elections aren’t about impeachment... you impeach, not wait to defeat, for the crimes involved.