From: "Alan L. Maki"
Reply-To: "Alan L. Maki"
Subject: Questions about your positions
Mr. Ken Martin, candidate for MNDFL State Chair;
1. Do you support divestment from Israel?
2. What is your position regarding the 41,000 Minnesotans being forced to work in smoke-filled casinos at poverty wages without any rights under state or federal labor laws?
3. Do you support Mark Dayton's call for a state owned and operated casino to compete with the Indian Gaming Industry?
4. What do you intend to do to make sure Affirmative Action (as distinct from non-discrimination) is enforced in Minnesota?
5. Do you support socialized health care?
6. Are you for the repeal of "at-will hiring; at-will firing" legislation?
7. What specific steps would you take as the State Chair of the MNDFL to make sure Native American Indians are elected to the state legislature and become part of Minnesota's congressional delegation?
8. Could you provide me a copy of the redistricting plan you support for Minnesota?
Alan L. Maki
58891 County Road 13
Warroad, Minnesota 56763
Cell Phone: 651-587-5541
Check out my Blog: