Date: Sat, Dec 31, 2011 at 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: FW: suggested resolutions to submit at upcoming Caucus
To: Mostafa Chatraei
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Leah Daughtry
Mostafa and all,
I am asking everyone receiving this e-mail to do just what billionaire Warren Buffet is asking people to do; forward this e-mail on to at least 20 people on your e-mail list--- preferably many more. Please feel free to attach your own thoughts, too, and send to the names in the "CC" and "TO" so we get a full and well-rounded discussion going.
Your e-mail, attached below, is highly misleading and lacking the concerns of working people. Please consider forwarding this entire e-mail to your e-mail list to clarify things.
11. A moratorium on home foreclosures and evictions along with legislation mandating the banks, mortgage companies and lending institutions to refinance homes, farms and small businesses in line with economic conditions and real market values at affordable interest rates not to exceed 3%.
I would suggest the people take their cameras to the precinct caucus to photograph the signed resolutions as they are voted on and that photographs of all persons participating in the caucus be taken because precinct caucus resolutions tend to "disappear" between the precinct caucus and the next higher body where they are supposed to be considered again.
I would encourage people to vigorously object to any Precinct Caucuses or other party functions being held in any of the casinos and/or casino properties in Minnesota where employees are all forced to work in these loud, noisy, smoke-filled casinos at poverty wages without any rights under state or federal labor laws.
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 16:42:21 -0600
Subject: Fwd: Fw: suggested resolutions to submit at upcoming Caucus
Subject: suggested resolutions to submit at upcoming CaucusWarren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
Winds of Change....
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed
(I'm suggesting these numbered items be submitted as Resolutions, to be submitted at your Jan 3 Caucus.)
_*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*_
1. No Tenure / No Pension.
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately. All future funds flow into
the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people. It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise. Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 1/1/12. The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women.
Congressmen/women made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career. The Founding Fathers
envisioned citizen legislators, so ours should serve their term(s), then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message. Don't you think it's time?
THIS IS HOW YOU FIX CONGRESS!
If you agree with the above, pass it on. If not, just delete.
You are one of my 20+ - Please keep it going, and thanks.