We need to beat swords into plowshares.

We need to beat swords into plowshares.

A program for real change...

http://peaceandsocialjustice.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-progressive-program-for-real-change.html


What we need is a "21st Century Full Employment Act for Peace and Prosperity" which would make it a mandatory requirement that the president and Congress attain and maintain full employment.


"Voting is easy and marginally useful, but it is a poor substitute for democracy, which requires direct action by concerned citizens"

- Ben Franklin

Contact information

You can contact me...

By Phone:

651-587-5541

By E-mail:

alan.maki1951mn@gmail.com

By U.S. Mail:

Alan Maki
58891 County Road 13
Warroad, Minnesota 56763
U.S.A.


Please note: FaceBook "deactivated" my account so I can no longer be reached there. I have opened another FaceBook account.

My FaceBook page when I am not being blocked or censored by FaceBook:

https://www.facebook.com/maki.alan





Thursday, February 16, 2017

Rights

I'm more concerned with having the right to health care than I am worried about losing my right to walk around with a gun.

No one is denying us our Second Amendment Rights but Democrats and Republicans are denying us all the right to health care.