This page may not be viewable on your browser. If such is the case, simply click on the link "Click here to oppose any new AUMF" and you will be able to view the entire page.
Sorry about the formatting problems but this is an important issue so I did the best I could.
|Not subscribed to this newsletter? Subscribe now! Unsubscribe information at bottom.|
Voting for the Democrats is useless as the election of Obama has proven. Never again will Wall Street allow or tolerate its Democratic Party to be used as a voice for peace as progressive George McGovern did.
Capitalism is Wall Street's system, a system breeding endless wars; socialism is the system of the working class, a system for peace--- socialism is what we need to be building towards as we fight for reforms while challenging Wall Street for political and economic power. What we need is a socialist cooperative commonwealth which finally puts the needs of people and our living environment before Wall Street's profits.
These millionaire labor leaders waste our resources electing these Dumb Donkeys to make wars but won't take the time to file a grievance or fight for justice and a voice at work.
The jobs being created are a bunch of poverty wage jobs no one can raise a family on.
We need jobs paying real living wages.
We need Minimum Wage legislation legislating real living wages based on all "cost-of-living" factors not this Minimum Wage legislation which assures business of being able to hire workers at low wages.
Low wages mean higher profits for employers.
It isn't the job of government to assure employers have a huge pool of cheap labor.
Rather, it is the job of government to provide legislation to improve the lives of the majority of the people who are working people.
Wall Street employers can fend for themselves; these greedy bastards don't need government intervention looking out for their bottom line.
Some suggestions for action you can take in addition to signing this petition:
* Start a peace committee in your neighborhood, where you work or go to school.
* Set up a table where there are lots of people and circulate this petition.
* Write a "letter to the editor" of your local newspaper, union newsletter, or student newspaper supporting this petition.
* Send your letter to the editor to public officials, circulate your letter among family, friends, neighbors.
* Consider running for public office or help support a real peace candidate breaking free from this two-party trap.