Where as "Full employment" is all about peace and democracy;
Where as "Full employment" is all about the most fundamental human right of all--- the right to a job at a real living wage;
Where as the United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights declares in no uncertain terms:
(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
(2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
(3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
(4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.
Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.
(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
Therefore, be it resolved a “Full Employment Act” to be known as the “21st Century Full Employment Act for Peace and Prosperity” shall be enacted which shall include:
1. A mandate requiring the president and Congress to work together to attain and maintain full employment.