As the Attorney General of the Green Shadow Cabinet, I think we have a right to expect you to:
1. Acknowledge you understand the difference; and,
Let me make it easy for you. Here are the definitions.
goalnoun \ˈgōl, chiefly Northern especially in 1b & 3a also ˈgül\
: an area or object into which a ball or puck must be hit, kicked, etc., to score points in various games (such as soccer and hockey)
Here is the definition of "job:"
: a duty, task, or function that someone or something has
Examples of JOB
- He took a job as a waiter.
- She has a high-paying job on Wall Street.
- She's trying to get a job in New York.
- The new factory will create thousands of jobs.
- They offered him the job but he turned it down.
- The blood's job is to carry oxygen to the different parts of the body.
- Construction of the bridge turned out to be a bigger job than they had expected.
- It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.
- 1.the condition in which virtually all who are able and willing to work are employed.