Texas Longhorns with newborn calf in Bluebonnets

Texas Longhorns with newborn calf in Bluebonnets

Please note I have a new phone number...

512-517-2708

Alan Maki

Alan Maki
Doing research at the LBJ Library in Austin, Texas

It's time to claim our Peace Dividend

It's time to claim our Peace Dividend

We need to beat swords into plowshares.

We need to beat swords into plowshares.

A program for real change...

http://peaceandsocialjustice.blogspot.com/2013/03/a-progressive-program-for-real-change.html


What we need is a "21st Century Full Employment Act for Peace and Prosperity" which would make it a mandatory requirement that the president and Congress attain and maintain full employment.


"Voting is easy and marginally useful, but it is a poor substitute for democracy, which requires direct action by concerned citizens"

- Ben Franklin

Let's talk...

Let's talk...

Monday, March 4, 2013

Letter to the webmaster of the Justice Party.

Carlos Camacho, IT and webmaster for the Justice Party;

You ask why I keep "Cc'ing" you.

I am "Cc'ing" you specifically:


Because you are the person who blocked me from accessing the Justice Party's website.

Because you are the person who I want to remove my post on full employment from the Justice Party's website.

Because I want NO further association with the Justice Party.

Because I want no association with any political party or organization which has members of the John Birch Society and advocates of Social Credit on its National Steering Committee as the Justice Party does.

Because I don't want anything I write posted on any website that promotes the John Birch Society and Social Credit as the Justice Party website does.

I find it interesting you prevent me from removing my post by blocking my access to the Justice Party's website and then you tell me to stop e-mailing you. Why don't you just block my e-mails like you have blocked me from accessing the Justice Party's web site to remove my post.

I am not interested in being associated in any way, shape or form with the so-called "Justice" Party since discovering members of the racist, anti-Semitic, anti-labor, anti-Communist John Birch Society and virulently anti-Semitic and racist Social Credit were recruited to be on the National Steering Committee of the Justice Party and encouraged to post their racist and anti-Semitic trash and filth on the Justice Party's website.

I have also been informed by the Southern Poverty Law Center that a member of the KKK from Georgia is involved in the Georgia Justice Party.  

Why would anyone want to associate themselves with these kinds of "people."

Alan L. Maki


On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:15 AM, Carlos Camacho <carloscamacho.justiceparty@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Alan,

You keep CCing but I don't know why. Could you remove me from your
contact list? Much appreciated.
Thanks,
Carlos