First of all, I notice that Ron Paul is using the very legitimate unconstitutional aspect of this legislation created by Obama--- this bill creating this "Super Congress"--- very demagogically like a little Mussolini as he refuses to defend Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, Community Action Program, funding to enforce Affirmative Action along with public housing, public education, Food Stamps, many other social programs to be cut which is a huge cut to the standard of living of the working class which is the primary target in cutting all of this as military spending is drastically increased even though Obama and these lying politicians are claiming cuts in defense spending which is an outright lie because the only thing they are doing is slightly cutting back on their intended increases in the military budget where as the existing budgets of the social programs are actually being cut.
My suggestion is that Bernie Sanders, while often weak in many areas, should be quoted over Ron Paul.
There is a move underway by a very shrewd group of Obama supporters calling for Bernie Sanders to be appointed to this new unconstitutional "Super Congress" that is charged with but one objective: enforcing austerity measures as a way to pay for these dirty wars.
The ACLU did not act to challenge Obama's health care legislation which is patently unconstitutional on its very face according to the United States Supreme Court rulings upholding the New Deal legislation--- in particular Social Security.
There is a clear alternative to unite the American people around:
A program for real change...
* A National Public Health Care System - ten million new jobs.
* A National Public Child Care System - three to five million new jobs.
* Works Progress Administration - three million new jobs.
* Civilian Conservation Corps - two million new jobs.
* Tax the hell out of the rich and cut the military budget by ending the wars to pay for it all which will create full employment.
* Enforce Affirmative Action; end discrimination.
* Raise the minimum wage to a real living wage
* What tax-payers subsidize in the way of businesses, tax-payers should own and reap the profits from.
* Moratorium on home foreclosures and evictions.
* Defend democracy by defending workers' rights including the right to collective bargaining for improving the lives and livelihoods of working people.
* Roll-back and freeze the price of food, electricity, gas and heating fuels; not wages, benefits or pensions.
* Wall Street is our enemy.
Let's talk about the politics and economics of livelihood for a real change.
Yours in the struggle,